POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Keychain page updated : Re: Keychain page updated Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keychain page updated
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 25 Oct 2001 14:39:15
Message: <MPG.16426cc57dd9d0f0989a4c@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:48:46 +1000, Chris Cason wrote...
> I've added some new designs and clarified some others.
>
>   http://www.povray.org/temp/keychains.html

<bias>

No. 9

</bias>

To be serious though, I like 7,8 and 9 the best out of all of them.  For
some reason, I like the colour scheme of 8 over 9's (I may have to
resubmit it with a more bare brass-like texture.)  And I much prefer
number 7 over number 2 as it looks much less like a dog-tag.

Mind you, it was one hell of a surprise to a) see my effort on the page,
and b) see people actually saying they liked it... <goes away to try and
force ego back into cage>

<grin>

Does anyone have any idea about what sort of price I'd be looking at
after P&P from Oz to the UK?  (this means I'm serisouly tempted to get
one, even more so if No. 9 gets chosen <to ego : Down Boy!>...)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.